QCP Prep Workshop – 2 day
May 21 @ 8:00 am - May 22 @ 5:00 pm EDT
SIGN UP HERE for the QCP Prep Workshop in Syracuse NY!
Get the tools you need to prepare for and implement QAPI-mandated regulations in your long-term care facility with a preparatory workshop for QAPI Certified Professional (QCP) certification. Implementing quality assurance and process improvement (QAPI) strategies is nothing new in long-term care. Following these principles helps you fulfill your mission to provide the best possible care and quality of life for residents. What is new are the formal QAPI government standards and regulations.
Implement the five elements of the QAPI program. Evaluate your facility and create an ongoing improvement plan for your facility. Help your team understand and be involved in the process. Apply QAPI principles effectively.
This two-day workshop will complement your nursing expertise with QAPI knowledge and skills to lead your team in quality initiatives. Workshops are taught by individuals who go through rigorous requirements to become Master Teachers and who are experts in the field.
The QCP credential is perfect for directors of nursing services, QAPI managers, nurse managers RNs & LPNs, social service directors, activities directors, staff development directors
- QAPI Design and Scope for Skilled Nursing Facilities
- QAPI Governance and Leadership for Skilled Nursing Facilities
- QAPI Feedback, Data Systems, and Monitoring for Skilled Nursing Facilities
- QAPI Performance Improvement Projects for Skilled Nursing Facilities
- QAPI Systematic Analysis and Systemic Action for Skilled Nursing Facilities
- 8:00am – 5:00pm – Arrive 15 minutes early on the first day
- Handouts will be provided to attendees electronically for this workshop. Students can download the materials to her/his device of choice to bring to the workshop. Students also have the option to download and print the materials. Access information will be sent via email to each student prior to the beginning of the workshop.
- Lunch is NOT provided
Note: The QCP Certification Examination – QCP exam is sold separately. Upon purchase, you will have access to the QCP certification exam in the online Classroom. To earn the credential you, must hold a current, active healthcare professional license and pass the examination with a score of 80% or better.