- This event has passed.
RAC-CT Certification Workshop – 3 day
June 18 @ 8:00 am - June 20 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
SIGN UP HERE for the RAC-CT Certification Workshop in Rochester NY!
AANAC’s Resident Assessment Coordinator-Certified (RAC-CT®) is the distinguishing characteristic of an expert in resident assessment. AANAC’s RAC-CT program has long set the national standard for skilled nursing facility PPS and MDS education. More and more employers are requesting RAC-CT certified applicants in their jobs postings as it has become the mark of professionals who are committed to their career and residents. Constantly reviewed and updated by a team of experts, the RAC-CT program will help you to distinguish yourself as a valuable asset to any long-term care organization. In this program, you will immerse yourself in clinical assessment and care planning, completion of MDS, and the regulatory body surrounding the RAI/MDS process.
- MDS Coding for OBRA and PPS
- RUG IV
- OBRA Timing and Scheduling
- Care Area Assessments
- PPS Timing and Scheduling
- Introduction to Medicare Part A
- Care Planning
- Accurately Assessing Functional Status
- Five-Star Quality Rating System
- Schedule: 8:00am – 5:00pm – arrive 15 minutes early on the first day
- Handouts are provided
- Lunch is provided
- Access the RAC-CT certification exams in the online AANAClassroom at www.AANAC.org