- June 11, 2021
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Venue: Live Zoom Webinar
Event Phone: (954) MDS-3-ADL
What You’ll Learn
Person-Centered Care Planning has been part of the requirements of participation since 2016 and has never been as important to quality care. Many facilities and Nurse Assessment Coordinators still struggle with the process. This presentation will outline how to take a facility from using generic templates to developing truly Person-Centered Care Plans in 10 easy steps. The presenter will provide proven systems and tools to help your facility achieve person-centered, culturally competent, and trauma-informed care plans.
Attendees of this seminar will learn how to:
1) Review and discuss Care Planning regulations.
2) Identify ten steps to Person-Centered Care Planning
3) Describe the process of bed-side care planning
4) Provide tools to assist in person-centered care planning
Our Master Teacher – Melanie Tribe-Scott
Melanie has over 25 years of experience in long-term care and is our Master Teacher for both the RAC-CT and Advanced courses. She is MDS Consultant’s Director of Education and Marketing and also a Certified QAPI Professional. Melanie has previously consulted for long-term care facilities focused on RAI systems improvements. In addition, she has provided educational programs on topics including PDPM, nursing documentation, MDS coding, and Quality Measures. Melanie is passionate about person-centered care and compliance. She is considered an inspiring team leader with exceptional analytical and communication abilities.
Who Is This For?
- Directors of Nursing
- MDS Coordinators
- Care Managers
- Social Services, and
- Anyone wanting to learn more about the Care Planning process
- Schedule: 2:00 to 3:30 pm eastern time
- Access instructions and course materials are emailed