- May 14, 2021
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Venue: Live Zoom Webinar
Event Phone: (954) MDS-3-ADL
What You’ll Learn
Learn the techniques and tricks for a triple check process that ensures your facility bills consistently, on time, and with no errors. The presenter will provide real-world strategies and tools to assist with the process. Attendees learn how to hold an efficient triple check meeting that does not have to take all day. Now, what is savvier or smarter than that?
Attendees of this seminar will learn how to:
1) Discuss the importance of the triple check process
2) Identify expected and unexpected components of PDPM triple check
3) Learn time management skills for the triple check process
4) Provide strategies and tools to assist the team
Our Master Teacher – Melanie Tribe-Scott
Melanie has over 25 years of experience in long-term care and is our Master Teacher for both the RAC-CT and Advanced courses. She is MDS Consultant’s Director of Education and Marketing and also a Certified QAPI Professional. Melanie has previously consulted for long-term care facilities focused on RAI systems improvements. In addition, she has provided educational programs on topics including PDPM, nursing documentation, MDS coding, and Quality Measures. Melanie is passionate about person-centered care and compliance. She is considered an inspiring team leader with exceptional analytical and communication abilities.
Who Is This For?
- Directors of Nursing
- MDS Coordinators
- Business of Managers
- Anyone wanting to learn more about triple check
- Schedule: 2:00 to 3:30 p m eastern time
- Access instructions and course materials are emailed